If what you need isn’t on this list, just ask us! We also work on the older motorcycles other shops won’t touch.
We do offer trailer pick up and delivery for a time spent / distance traveled relative fee. So if your motorcycle is not running or unsafe to ride to the shop we can still help you out!
- Routine maintenance – Including: oil and lube, brakes, tires and filters
- Standard repairs – Including: carburetor clean, adjustment,jetting and rebuild; valve adjustments; chain/belt replacements; electrical system repairs such as stator, rotor, rectifier, switches; fork seals
- Major Repairs – Including: top ends, bottom ends, complete re-wire/harness, motor/ transmission rebuild or replacement
- Customization – Anything you need that makes your motorcycle your own including: wheels, controls, pipes, bars, front end, chrome, paint and ride height. We have an outstanding, local custom leather work company we work closely with as well as a motorcycle audio shop.
- Build – Want that custom cycle that everyone will notice?! We will build your motorcycle to your specifications, wants and needs and keep it within the agreed upon budget
- Purchase – Need help finding your dream or just your next motorcycle, we will assist you in your hunt for it and help you fit it to your style and size. Just tell us what you are looking for
- Consignment – We will help you sell your current bike so you can upgrade!
- Paint and Body work – We have added a new resource and he is one of the best at paint and body work. We can also bring your current paint back to life with a buff and polish
- Here is a list of our current suppliers:
- Drag Specialties
- V-Twin MFG
- S&S Cycle
- Midwest Motorcycle (Ultima)
- K&N Engineering
- Interstate Batteries
- BadDad Custom Bolt on Parts
Need help with something specific? Use the form below to send us a service request and we’ll help you out.“5stars - Awesome honest work at a reasonable price. They fixed my Harley with the quickness and got me back on the road. I'll be back next time I need my bike wrenched on.”
by Travis P Google+